Collective at BaseKX is a co-working space shared with UCL Innovation and Enterprise. The brand new building offers fixed-desk space, as well as showers, a kitchen, five meeting rooms, break-out space, event space, and a courtyard with a view of Regent’s Canal.
We aim to incubate, support, and encourage growth of high-quality start-up businesses through the provision of a flexible and collaborative working environment. As a self-sustaining network, we ask that members contribute to the Collective community. This is done in three ways:
- Members contribute two hours of their time each month towards the growth and development of Collective
- Members attend quarterly review meetings
- Don’t be an arse
Who can apply?
Whether you’re a recent graduate, have a start-up business or an entrepreneurial idea, we want young and dynamic individuals who want to develop their ideas and need a space to do it.
Applicants for fixed-desks must:
- Be working in the creative industries
- Have a team size no bigger than six
- Been trading for no longer than three years