Applications are now closed.
The Collective Accelerator is a 3 week programme for creative startups.
It has been designed specifically for creative businesses. Applicants should have a clear business idea, which can be very early stage and the drive to take it forward.
- Better business models give you freedom. The intensive course will help you understand how different business ideas and business models fit together, and how some hold us back while others free us to do more creative work. And to give you a boost, you’ll be ready to make a professional pitch to our board of expert business leaders for a loan of between 5k – 10k.
- Practical know-how from founders who’ve been there. We’re really proud of our network which ranges from international tech connoisseurs to high end creative business owners. Through a mix of workshops, specialist talks and mentoring, these people will share their know-how and help you build your network.
- The programme is designed to plug into your existing work. It’s intensive but applicants have time for your day-to-day work and everything we do will move your business forward.
Successful applicants will automatically become Collective Members, with free access to our hubs and ongoing start-up support from our dedicated team.
Loans are interest free for up to 2 years. Terms of the loan will be available upon application. Entrance into this programme will not automatically qualify participants for a loan.
• Your business must be pre-trade or within 2 years of its incorporation date.
• You must be running a creative enterprise or have a seed of an idea for one.
• You must have a maximum of three founders to your business.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about future courses.